36 Free Personal Development Gifts For You

Updated , with 36 bonus personal development gifts for you to explore.

Remember too, to revisit some of your recent ‘extra’ subscriber emails by clicking here.

Plus, check out this page with your Forward Steps positive tools.

Now, go see all your 36 special bonus gifts from me & my friends, below!

Simply click the images to explore these free personal development gifts and return regularly.

I have so many quality personal development gifts to share, that I’m finding it a challenge to get them all to you on time.

That is why I created this special page, to which you can return time and time again.

Explore the many and varied ebooks, tools, programs and events that I have collated for you.

If you are not yet receiving my Forward Steps Notes, then add your details for this free ebook:

179 Forward Steps Notes free ebook and 365 Notes by email

Alongside your regular 365 Forward Steps Notes, I send you extra emailed notices about events, ebooks or programs. Those are from sources which I trust, and usually their authors are friends.

10 comments for “36 Free Personal Development Gifts For You

1. 2019/07/11 at 16:43

Thank you very much, Ishwurlal. Though I’m not really a team as there’s only the one of me. 🙂 Mind you, many of these gifts are from friends. Enjoy exploring them all. Cheers, Thea

2. Ishwurlal Golam
    2019/07/11 at 14:38

Dear Thea,
    Good day. Many Many Thanks. Am from Mauritius. Very interesting, challenging, useful well-researched resources from you and your Team. God bless you always.
    Best Regards. I.Golam

3. 2019/04/02 at 23:46

Thanks, Marshall. 🙂

4. Marshall Bean
    2019/04/02 at 23:30

Dynomite Site!! MarshallB.

5. 2018/10/13 at 10:22

Hi Cynthia,
    I checked your email address in my subscriber’s lists and here is what I see: https://imageshack.com/a/img924/8325/G2Wl0i.png
    It seems you have received, confirmed and already opened up the pages with your free ebooks too, as explained here: https://www.forwardstepsblog.com/thank-you
    You did this on Friday 12 October, 2018 at around 3:10pm USA EST.
    If you mean one of the gift books in the selection from my friends, above…
    Just let me know which one(s) at my contact form https://www.forwardstepsblog.com/contact-thea and I’ll write to them for you to get access.
    Cheers,
    Thea

6. Cynthia
    2018/10/13 at 03:26

I don’t seem to get the free e-books…. I just get sent to fill out my email address and nothing ever shows up. I have checked my spam folder and again nothing is there

7. 2018/10/02 at 18:18

Thank you very much, Seneca. 🙂

8. Seneca
    2018/10/02 at 18:12

New fan here! Thank you for all you do for your readers Thea, I’ve just stumbled upon your site and there’s a large abundance of useful and effective content here. I look forward to digging deeper into all these goodies waiting for the world to discover.

9. subramanian
    2018/09/13 at 15:54

Without knowing our potentials we are wasting our time,energy and money.
    If we organize ourselves with the guidences here in this blog so many good things will happen to us.

10. Marisol
    2018/08/23 at 23:30

I really like yout site, you give quality content..