Synchronicity means a ‘meaningful’ coincidence of outer and inner events that are not themselves causally connected or a series of seemingly unrelated events which are connected via a hidden agenda.
As souls we are capable of creating our own reality or drawing synchronicity into our lives as we need to learn and grow. You create the reality on a level other than third dimension. You may not be consciously aware that you are creating it. Shortly afterwards the event manifests into your life.
According to Carl Jung, synchronicity is the term for an acausal connection between events that renders them meaningful to an observer, e.g. precognition, coincidences of dreams with independently occurring events, the frequent co-occurrence of particular numerals within a short time period of time.
You can consider an event synchronistic when an inner experience such as a dream, vision or other form of déjà vu prepares you for the physical event.
Examples of synchronicity
You have been feeling ill with no apparent cure. You are out for the day and meet someone who knows a doctor or healer with the answers.
You feel depressed and can‘t find focus in your life and the next person you talk to says something that brings you the guidance you need.
Everyone‘s favorite …You drive to a place where parking is next to impossible and someone pulls out of a parking spot or it is just waiting for you.
At some time or another it‘s happened to all of us. There‘s that certain number that pops up wherever you go. Hotel rooms, airline terminals, street addresses …its haunting presence cannot be escaped.
Or, you‘re in your car, absently humming a song. You turn on the radio. A sudden chill prickles your spine. That same song is now pouring from the speaker.
Coincidence, you tell yourself. Or is it?
Luck and synchronicity
These two human attributes appear to be tied closely together.
If you are able to recognize a series of meaningful coincidences in your life and ACT on them, it almost always results in a sudden spectacular burst of what one considers to be brilliant good luck!
The problem is that most individuals do not recognize these synchronistic events because they are not always related.
By running an audio at night as you go to sleep you can easily train your mind to recognize what is happening and then by following these subconscious messages you can take advantage of them.[tweet_box]Notice the signs and continue with courage to follow them![/tweet_box]
The results are sometimes simply beyond belief!
The Synchronicity Luck program
1. Record the following message 15-20 times leaving a 20-30 second gap between each repeat. If you‘re doing this on your computer you can also add a small amount of echo/reverberation:
You will recognize synchronistic events and identify what they are leading to. You will have dreams that help to achieve this. You will act decisively on the messages given to you and expect increasingly lucky things to happen. You will become aware of small lucky events happening and realize that your life is changing for the better. Your health and mental outlook will improve daily and you will develop the feeling that good things are about to happen. You will wake up every morning feeling excited and invigorated with the certain knowledge that good luck is coming your way. When you develop an urge to follow a certain course of action you will do so without question. Every time you take a drink of liquid this program will reinforce itself.
2. Play the message just before you drop off to sleep nightly for 7 – 10 days then give it a rest for several days.
3. You should have noticed an improvement in yourself over this period and probably will have started to become aware of synchronistic events.
After a few days rest run the program again for 7 – 10 days.
Repeat this process and be prepared to reap your rightful rewards.
More details in the free ebook below…
Click here to download the free ebook The 7 Real Mind Power Secrets and learn more secrets, including:
– Discover the Kahuna way to create your future in 5 steps.The powerful Hawaiian Kahuna priests were the keepers of occult secrets known only to a privileged few …until now. (Full technique given in Chapter 1)
– Learn how to produce a specific dream to help change your physical reality e.g. improve your overall health. Learn about the dream universe and how to remember dreams and generate the dreams of your choice. (Full technique given in Chapter 2)
– Learn how to access ALL knowledge …past, present and future… to create financial windfalls by tapping into the field. Learn how to use your mind to connect with …and influence… another person’s mind (Chapters 3 and 4)
PLUS check out a few free gifts from my friends…Forward Steps Personal Development »