Are you ready to create your own life this new year?
Studies have shown that as many as 95 percent of people give up on their New Year’s resolutions in less than three weeks!
“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.” -Ayn Rand
You could spend the next 365 days doing what you have been doing, and achieve the same results you are getting now…
Consider that if nothing changed and you took no deliberate action in the direction of your intended future, then the things that you consider to be “problems” today could very likely be the same challenges that you spend time with at the end of next year.
What would have to happen for you to spice up your life and get to the end this year with a brand new set of issues that demand your attention?
What enlivening challenges will you be intent on attracting this year?
Would you like to copy and print out the 20 questions in the New Year video above?
Use the following 20 questions for new year, to give you a head start for the next year and complete the “Set Your Intentions Exercise”, below.
20 Questions For New Year
1. Are you crystal clear yet, about what you truly want?
2. What is your theme for next year?
3. Where are you going and who are you going with?
4. Are you ready to create your own life this year?
5. What dreams have you given up on, which you could now get moving?
7. What have you firmly decided to accomplish?
8. What would it take to trust yourself to succeed?
9. If your life continues on its current path, what will it be like in five years?
10. What really defines success for you?
11. What can you do today to be happy with your life, forever?
12. In what areas will you dare to be different?
13. Which habit are you working on improving, or including in your life today?
14. What can you do today to improve your life forever?
15. What will you be looking back on, at the end of your life?
16. Are you moving forward, sideways, diagonally or in reverse?
17. What restrictions, that you’ve placed on you, could you now begin to release?
18. What are your highest priorities?
19. Are you bigger than your problems or are your problems bigger than you?
20. How do you want the rest of your life to unfold?
Each text box below allows for approx. 15-16 words (96 characters)
Did you miss my Forward Steps holiday greetings with the 24 Advent Calendar pages?
You can still see those right now, here at this link
I wish you the very best of everything into next year and way beyond.
PLUS check out a few free gifts from my friends…Forward Steps Personal Development »