Below I’ve listed possible reasons you landed here, instead of at the website you intended. Plus, don’t leave empty handed…
Possible reasons that you landed here:
1. The website you wanted is either connected to a time sensitive offer that EXPIRED, is no longer ACTIVE or the content is no longer AVAILABLE.
2. Perhaps the original website was only temporarily available to begin with or is no longer being promoted by me (for any number of reasons).
3. At very short notice (and sometimes without any notice), my online friends might have changed their website links or their offers end on a specified expiry date.
4. It might also be that you had clicked to go to one of my own web pages which I needed to remove or replace because it’s now quite outdated.
5. The original link might simply have “broken” and I wanted to avoid you landing on a strange looking or blank page.
Click here and explore more free self improvement downloadsMeantime, enjoy this comic skit about things that no longer exist!
I do my best to keep website links up to date for you and this page was created to avoid you landing on a broken or inactive web page.
There can be many at this blog and in emails because I like to present so many resources for you, so it’s a never ending assignment.
“I’m sorry”, won’t fix what’s been broken. It can’t reverse time or undo the damage or change anything that happened. Yet a sincere, humble apology can serve to soften the sting and sometimes do a pretty good patch up job. -Richelle E. Goodrich
Thank you for your generous and kind understanding.
PLUS check out a few free gifts from my friends…Forward Steps Personal Development »