18 Inspiring Quotations video & images for you to share with friends.
Enjoy the short video with 18 inspiring quotations to get you thinking today and a collection of images for you to share.
The web site that is linked to each image is www.forwardsteps.info/freetolisten.
That link will direct you to new & latest events (in other words I’ll often change the online webinars to which that web link leads you).
Click here to to view and download each of these images, with self improvement quotes for you to share with friends.
1. “Allow yourself to be however the moment requires you to be & see that you always deserve more love, not less.” -Matt Kahn
2. “No matter what we think or feel about what is happening, it is always a catalyst for our highest evolution.” -Matt Kahn
3. “You need to be the one that invites different choices into your reality so that you can have different results.” -Matt Kahn
You need to be the one that invites different choices into your reality so that you can have different resultsClick to tweet
4. “Expanding your self-worth enables you to automatically expand that of others. Give yourself great credit for the smallest tasks.” -Matt Kahn
5. “We were not born with guilt nor obligation. When you give in to guilt, you endorse it.” -Anita Moorjani
6. “The way to find your happiness & joy is to make a list of all the things that are fun for YOU to do. Then do some of those things everyday.” -Anita Moorjani
7. “Spirituality does not have to be serious. You are spirituality. Fun & laughter heal you faster than anything. Introduce fun back into your life.” -Anita Moorjani
8. “The right emotion can help stimulate a good, happy, healthy life. Negative emotions drive negative energies of anger, depression, dis-ease.” -Chunyi Lin
10. “When we focus on the things we don’t have & forget about the stuff we’ve received, it cuts off connection to flow.” -John Newton
11. “Challenge your assumptions or they’ll challenge you.” -Lissa Boles
12. “Your life, with all its quirks, has an irrefutable logic & intelligence all its own. You have a part to play & it matters.” -Lissa Boles
13. “Knowing is grand. Control has its place. Yet there’s merit & magic in every meltdown and in every cycle of uncertainty.” -Lissa Boles
14. “Find an item into which you can deposit your worry or concern & place it outside the area where you’d like to focus on what you want to do.” -Lissa Boles
15. “There’s polarity and there’s neutrality. Do we want to hold onto things or do we want to be relaxed & at ease?” -Scalar Laser
16. “There are no wrong turns. Only unexpected paths.” -Mark Nepo
17. “Discover the power of your environment to harm and to heal. It could make a huge difference in your health, alertness and productivity.” -Matt Riemann
18. “The next time you’re feeling depleted, try taking a walk in nature or near running water, and breathe in those positivity-making, oxygenized negative ions.” -Matt Riemann
PLUS check out a few free gifts from my friends…