Revisit your favorite, top 10 February 2016 Facebook posts from Forward Steps…
I will return near early April with the next top 10 collection of your favorite Forward Steps Facebook posts for the month of March. The following have not been positioned in any particular order, so the most favorite are not nearest the top. Sometimes it is a challenge to choose the top 10 because a few posts might be closely tied when I check my Facebook insights stats. In that instance, I go with my intuition and recollection of how it was received in past publications.
1. Happiness is not the absence of problems!
2. A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. -Jean de la Fontaine
3. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the single candle will not be shortened…
4. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. -Lao Tzu
5. I’ve never been poor, only broke. Being poor is a frame of mind. Being broke is only a temporary situation. -Mike Todd
6. When the Universe sends you a big nudge to move in a certain direction, answer it with gratitude. -Thea Westra
7. Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts. -Buddha
8. Dust off your dreams and see how brightly you can get them to shine again.
9. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet. -James Oppenheim
10. To escape criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
PLUS check out a few free gifts from my friends…Forward Steps Personal Development »