This is the place you can contribute and publish self help content you have written.
I accept quality articles related to personal development and self growth.
I do not publish guest posts at the Forward Steps main blog and only a single nofollow link from you is posted in the article bio. That may sound harsh, however… once you read below, you’ll see the great & continuous promotion that your article does receive from me.
Read all 10 points below, then…
Submit your article (using the link provided, further below)
The following points are not in any order, each is as important as the next…
1. IT IS FREE for you to publish a self growth article here and no reciprocation of any kind is expected from you.
2. Your article will be published provided that it is good quality, that your bio points to your own, genuine and well presented website, and that your article brings great value to Forward Steps readers.
3. Your article will be rotated repeatedly, on automatic & continuous rotation, at my Forward Steps Facebook page, Twitter account, LinkedIn updates, plus posted once at my Google+ account. I do that by using my meetedgar.com account, as you can see in this image here below [CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE]
4. Your article will be displayed on the home page of the blog while it remains one of 20+ most recent blog posts.
5. Some article posts will also be introduced and linked in one of the 365 Forward Steps Notes, for my subscribers to “bump into” via their regular email series. In some cases, I may send a solo mail to Forward Steps subscribers, with a link leading directly to your article.
6. Please be aware of copyright when sending material. All the work needs to be your own or work to which you have full rights.
7. I will create images for your article. You can see examples in the more recent articles published at this blog. Those images are used by me for sharing your article at social sites (as outlined above).
8. It is important for you to also include 3 or 4 lines about yourself and your website. Your bio needs to include a live link back to your personal improvement web site. If you do not include a few lines of bio about yourself and your site then your contribution will not be published. ALSO, the ONLY place where links will be placed in your article is within the bio, not anywhere within your article content.
9. Please… use this proof reader, before sending your contribution.
10. If your post’s bio contains links to products that have an affiliate program, then… if I am already a member of that program, I will replace your URL, with my own affiliate URL.
CLICK HERE TO PUBLISH
You may need to wait up to a week (sometimes a little longer), before I post your article contribution, and publication time will depend on my schedule!