The Science Of Getting Rich book is written by Wallace D. Wattles…
If you’ve ever wished for more out of life, if you feel like there’s a “secret” to making money that you haven’t discovered yet or if your life has turned into one financial struggle after another…
Then this may be the most important ebook you ever read!
Click here for your free Science Of Getting Rich & more books
You’re about to discover…
Timeless wisdom and a practical prosperity program from a forgotten 1910 classic, free!
“You may be the poorest man on the continent, and be deeply in debt; you may have neither friends, influence, nor resources; but if you begin to do things in this way, you must infallibly begin to get rich, for like causes must produce like effects.” -Wallace D. Wattles, Science Of Getting Rich (SOGR)
Enjoy the short video above, with some of the most poignant statements selected from that book.
The text from this video, copied below, is for you to refer to whenever you wish…
1. Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.
2. The desire for riches is really the desire for a richer, fuller, and more abundant life; and that desire is praiseworthy.
3. It is in the use of material things that a person finds full life for the body, the developing mind, and unfolding the soul.
4. There is a science of getting rich, and it is an exact science, like algebra or arithmetic.
5. If getting rich is the result of doing things in a certain way, and if like causes always produce like effects, then anyone who can do things, in that way, can become rich.
6. Any person who has sense enough to read and understand these words, can certainly get rich.
7. Getting rich is not dependent upon your engaging in some particular business, but upon your learning to do things in a certain way.
8. By beginning in your present business and in your present location, it is doing things in the certain way which causes success.
9. There is one original formless stuff, or substance, from which all things are made.
11. You will have to acquire the ability to think the way you want to think; this is the first step toward getting rich.
12. To think according to appearance is easy; to think truth regardless of appearances is laborious, and requires the expenditure of more power.
13. We must grasp the truth that every thought held in this substance becomes a form.
14. We can so impress our thoughts upon it as to cause them to take form and become visible things.
15. Do not ask why these things are true, nor speculate as to how they can be true; simply take them on trust.
16. You must get rid of the thought of competition. You are to create, not to compete for what is already created.
17. In that moment you drop into the competitive mind, your power to cause creation is gone for the time being.
18. Or worse… you will probably arrest the creative movements you have already instituted.
19. Never look at the visible supply; look always at the limitless riches in formless substance, and know that they are coming to you.
20. After once forming the thought, have the most absolute and unquestioning faith that the thing is coming to you.
21. Never think of it, or speak of it, in any other way than as being sure to arrive. Claim it as already yours.
22. The first step toward getting rich is to convey the idea of your wants to the formless substance.
23. In order to do so it becomes necessary to relate yourself to the formless intelligence in a harmonious way.
24. The whole process of mental adjustment and atonement can be summed up in one word, gratitude.
25. The law of gratitude is the natural principle that action and reaction are always equal, and in opposite directions.
26. See just what you want, and get a clear mental picture of it as you wish it to look when you get it.
27. All you need is to know what you want, and to want it badly enough so that it will stay in your thoughts.
28. Hold steadily to your vision, with the purpose to cause its creation into solid form, and the faith that you are doing so.
29. Use your will power to keep your mind off the subject of poverty, and to keep it fixed with faith and purpose on the vision of what you want.
30. You cannot retain a true and clear vision of wealth if you are constantly turning your attention to opposing pictures, whether they be external or imaginary.
31. Moral and spiritual greatness is possible only to those who are above the competitive battle for existence.
32. The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.
33. Thinking in a certain way will bring riches to you, but you must not rely upon thought alone, paying no attention to personal action.
34. Act upon your present environment with all your heart, and with all your strength, and with all your mind.
36. Remember that in the moment you begin to hurry you cease to be a creator and become a competitor.
37. Your golden rule is, “What I want for myself, I want for everybody”.
38. See that you give others a use value greater than the cash value you are taking from them.
39. Keep your faith, hold to your purpose, have gratitude, and do, every day, all that can be done that day, doing each separate act in a successful manner.
40. Spend most of your leisure time in contemplating your vision, in cultivating gratitude and in reading The Science Of Getting Rich. It contains all you need to know.
41. Hold the advancing thought that the impression of increase will be communicated to all with whom you come in contact.
Here are a few more wealth creation resources:
You might like what my friend Edward has put together too, plus download his free ebook and 27 audios, at Science of Becoming Rich.
(ad) Experience Audio Empowerment to help you effortlessly live the life you want. With this audio all you need to do is start listening.
Get (ad) The Hidden Secret in Think and Grow Rich & 3 bonuses: Think and Grow Rich, The Three Biggest Mistakes People Make With The Hidden Secret, The Hidden Secret Workbook.
(ad) The Richest Man in Babylon is one of my favorite books. It’s a great “back to the basics” look at finances. When I’m off with my finances, I dig out my copy of this book.
These (ad) 87 money mastery methods, practices, attitudes, and programs that the experts use to increase the flow of money. You can use them just as easily!
PLUS check out a few free gifts from my friends…Forward Steps Personal Development »