Below, are your favorite and top 10 September 2015 Facebook posts from Forward Steps…
Sometimes it is a challenge to choose the top 10 because a few posts might be closely tied when I check my Facebook insights stats.
In that instance, I go with my intuition and recollection of how it was received in past publications.
See all past & future Top 10 Favorite Facebook posts. Check those out, right here!
1. The highest form of ignorance is rejecting something you don’t know anything about. -Wayne Dyer
2. You can’t talk your way out of something you’ve behaved yourself into. -Stephen R. Covey
3. One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: ‘To rise above little things’. -John Burroughs
4. Your spirit is the only true navigational force in your life. Your personality is the passenger, not the driver! -Iyanla Vanzant
5. Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
6. If you want to change someone’s life, you have to change their day first. -Pat Flynn
7. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. -Arthur C. Clarke
8. Make your life your own.
9. The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. -Denis Waitley
10. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on…
PLUS check out these free gifts from friends…CHECK out the following great resources as well…Forward Steps Personal Development »