Revisit your favorite, top 10 June 2016 Facebook posts from Forward Steps…
I will return near early August with the next top 10 collection of your favorite Forward Steps Facebook posts for the month of July. The following have not been positioned in any particular order, so the most favorite are not nearest the top. Sometimes it is a challenge to choose the top 10 because a few posts might be closely tied when I check my Facebook insights stats. In that instance, I go with my intuition and recollection of how it was received in past publications.
1. Interrupt your worries and choose to make yourself feel good in spite of it all!
2. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
3. Will you walk away or will you try once more and a little harder?
4. You could make a wish, OR… you could make it happen!
5. What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
6. If your life continues on this path, what will it be like in five years?
7. When someone has a problem with you, always remember, it is THEIR problem!
8. You always have the opportunity to begin again or try something different.
9. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
10. If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
PLUS check out a few free gifts from my friends…