Revisit your favorite, top 10 August 2016 Facebook posts from Forward Steps…
I will return near early October with the next top 10 collection of your favorite Forward Steps Facebook posts for the month of September. The following have not been positioned in any particular order, so the most favorite are not nearest the top. Sometimes it is a challenge to choose the top 10 because a few posts might be closely tied when I check my Facebook insights stats. In that instance, I go with my intuition and recollection of how it was received in past publications.
Before you scroll down for all 10, relax & enjoy this short video of the top 5 favorites…
1. Listen to the advice of elders, they have more experience of being wrong.
2. You never truly understand and experience until you have personally been through it.
3. Are you strong, smart and brave enough?
4. When someone has a problem with you, always remember it is their problem!
5. Happiness is not the absence of problems!
6. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
7. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
8. Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame, for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers, ever so softly… “You got this. Keep going!”
9. Why do you assume I see two roads?
10. Wisdom and experience are the rewards we receive for surviving our mistakes!
PLUS check out a few free gifts from my friends…Forward Steps Personal Development »