Who do you turn to for guidance in your life? Who do you turn to for help dealing with your issues? Who do you turn to when you have questions about your past, present and future?
Most of us use our feelings or thoughts to figure out answers to our questions. We turn to family, friends or professionals. We look for answers in articles, books, podcasts and on YouTube.
We’ve all faced important decisions in our lives and have felt very confused after over analyzing the various choices we could make.
Many of our own thoughts come directly from the ego and the ego is a real ninja. It’s thought pattern and advice is not usually in accordance with what is truly best for you, thus the confusion.
The higher self is a part of you that does want the best for you. It’s answers, direction and clarity come from true wisdom that is not clouded by the ego.
The answers to every question you have, lie within. The higher self can help you understand what is the best option for you. It can do this because it is the aspect of you that is ever present and knows everything about you.
It is the enlightened you, that sees everything in your life from the highest perspective and understanding. It can pass along that information to you but you have to connect to it and ask.
The higher self is a well known aspect of you in the spiritual community, yet outside of that it is mostly unknown.
Even if you know about it, it can still be hard to make full use of this innate ability that can provide you with mental and emotional healing, life guidance and answers to your questions.
It’s so important to simplify the higher self and to (ad) learn how to communicate in a way that is practical and easy to understand and tap into. Once you get this down, your life will look different.
What is the higher self? How can it serve you?
The higher self is an aspect of you that knows everything about you. It can therefore serve you in many different ways. There are no limits to the understanding and answers it can give you.
As an example, it could help you in these five areas:
1. Your higher self can find the root cause of any issue you ask about. It can tell you when it started and help you deal with it and remove it for you.
For instance, if you doubt yourself at work, it can remove the doubt so you can start to believe in yourself. From that space you can then thrive and grow in your job position.
2.Your higher self can clarify what happened and why it happened. It can give you insight into why your parents, family and friends acted the way they did.
3. It can help you heal mentally and emotionally. It can tell you why you needed to have the experiences you had in order for you to learn and grow.
In this way it can help you shed light on areas where a negative past is holding you back in the present moment.
4. It can point you in the right direction in life and tell you what is your life’s purpose and how you can get there. It can answer your questions regarding what to do next, what option to choose, whether to quit your job or not, etc.
5. It can point you towards specific activities that are good/important for you to do right now. It might tell you you need to spend more time in nature, meditate, paint, change your job, eat healthier, etc.
If you need it to be specific, it can tell you for instance what foods you should be eating more of and less of.
This is what we mean when we say that your higher self has all the knowledge about you. It is this kind of power that makes opening up the line to your higher self very exciting.
How do you communicate with your higher self?
You don’t hear much from your higher self because of your inner chatter (ego). We are so used to our ego’s constant chatter that few of us even ask ourselves, “What would happen if I quiet my ego?”
When you first (ad) start to open up the line of communication with your higher self, it will become very clear that listening to your ego is a waste of time and energy.
The higher self communicates in a different way than the ego. It is more subtle yet infinitely more powerful.
3 ways your higher self might communicate with you
1. When you ask it a question, it will give you the answer as a thought, idea, insight, intuition, feeling or inner knowing.
All of a sudden you gain this knowledge or idea and you know it is the answer.
After you ask the question you will typically receive the answer within 48 hours.
2. The answer could also come from something your spouse, friend, family member or co-worker says or from something you read, listen to online or hear in a song.
You will know when it’s the answer because it will ring true to you.
3. It might speak directly to you when your thoughts are quiet and you ask a question. You can use the deep meditative state, theta state, to quiet the ego.
When the ego is quiet you can better hear your higher self talking with you.
The important thing to remember is that when you ask a question, keep it in the forefront of your mind.
It’s important to remember the question so you stay alert and ready for when the answer shows up.
What does the higher self want you to do right now?
The higher self really just wants you to be at peace with your present situation and patiently move towards your desires, purpose, dreams and plans.
Each person’s life path is unique, however there are 5 things that…
The higher self would love for all of us to do or know
1. Stop thinking. Let go of worries and doubts and do what you have set out to do.
The higher self is action oriented and would never ask you to contemplate various options so you can become dazed and confused. It is leaving that up to the ego. Ask it what is the best option for you and pursue that.
2. Connect with nature, your creative side, yourself. Dance, move and sweat.
3. It will work out. A lot of what is holding us back in life is the fear of pursuing a different path regardless of how right it would be or how much it makes sense. We start to fear the future prospects of a different path and then doubt sets in.
The higher self isn’t worried about the future. It knows that you will be able to find the solutions and make it work. It can help you with that which hopefully can make the process calmer and more secure. It can also help you with any doubts you might have at the present time.
4. Time is irrelevant. Any pursuit in life takes time. Changing career or direction in life takes time. Finding inner peace and joy takes time. Learning a new skill takes time. Learning to control your temper or change other aspects of yourself takes time.
It wants you to be at peace with the present moment and enjoy it to the fullest. You are working towards your future goal or dream. Be happy with that today.
5. Meditate and open up the channel to your higher self. Your higher self wants to talk to you!
No one knows you better than you.
I encourage you to talk to your higher self today and find the answers and solutions that come from within.
They have taken that knowledge and created (ad) their Talk To Your Higher Self practice for you so you can do this at home.
This practice is a springboard to open up that channel permanently and understand your life from a different perspective.
You will be guided into a very relaxed state (the theta state) and then given time to speak with and listen to, the inner wisdom that comes from your higher self. In the theta state, your mind is quiet so you can better ‘hear’ your higher self.
Along (ad) with the guided meditation you will receive a manual, with everything you need to know about the higher self, how to connect to it, how to communicate with it and practical steps to remove issues and receive mental and emotional healing.
16 quotes about your higher self, for you to share
To get the best view of life, you have to reach heights above the life. -Amit Ray
Your ego tells you that you were wronged and it validates your separation. Your higher self tells you that you were blessed and it validates your expansion. -Alaric Hutchinson
When you are able to free yourself from things that are not your truths, you will be able to raise your vibration and view the world from a higher place of understanding. -Andrew Lutts
To shift your life in a desired direction, you must powerfully shift your subconscious. -Kevin Michel
You cannot be afraid to change your pivot when your gut or inner knowing, tells you to make a change. -Victoria L. White
If your present thoughts do not lift you higher than your previous ones, rid yourself of them. -Matshona Dhliwayo
Simple unbiased attention and detachment to outcome often lead to pleasant surprises. -Gary Hopkins
To see and live from a higher context, we must begin to see that change is not threatening, it just is. -Peter Santos
One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. – Carl Jung
Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own reason. That is the motto of enlightenment. -Immanuel Kant
The closer you come to knowing that you alone create the world of your experience, the more vital it becomes for you to discover just who is doing the creating. -Eric Micha’el Leventhal
Never allow your ego to diminish your ability to listen. -Gary Hopkins
Delight is to open our eyes to the reality of the situation rather than siding with this or that point of view. -Chögyam Trungpa
Enlightenment is the insight that everything is as it should be. Everything is perfect as it is. -Swami Dhyan Giten