Enjoy these 46 quotes from The Power Of Concentration
We all know that in order to accomplish a certain thing we must concentrate and consistently focus. It is of the utmost value to learn how to concentrate.
To make a success of anything you must be able to concentrate your entire thought upon the idea on which you are working.
Do not become discouraged, if you are unable to hold your thought on the subject very long at first. There are very few that can.
If this is a challenge with which you have been grappling for some time then I just know you are going to love reading The Power Of Concentration by Theron Q. Dumont.
There are some fantastic exercises in this book, to support improving memory, focus, attention and the ability to concentrate.
Here are all 46 quotes from The Power Of Concentration video…
1. To make the greatest success of anything you must be able to concentrate your entire thought upon the idea you are working on.
2. Let all your acts and thoughts have the intensity and power of concentration.
3. Habit is a matter of acquirement. A person can break a habit just the moment he masters the “I will”.
4. One of the most beneficial practices I know of is that of looking for the good in everyone and everything, for there is good in all things.
5. It is the difficult things that really develop us, anything that requires only a small effort, utilizes very few of our faculties, and yields a scanty harvest of achievement.
6. The secret of success is to try always to improve yourself no matter where you are or what your position. Learn all you can.
8. Don’t let the rough places put you out of commission. Keep on with the journey. Just the way you weather the storm shows what material you are made of.
9. It is a very good practice to watch and associate with those persons that are steady, calm, controlled and conservative.
10. The person that can center their mind on any problem, no matter what it is, and remove any unharmonious impressions has strength of mind.
11. A concentrated mind pays attention to thoughts, words, acts and plans. You concentrate at the moment when you say, “I want to, I can, I will”.
12. See how self-poised you can remain all day. At times take an inventory of your actions during the day and see if you have kept your determination.
13. Work when you work, and play when you play. Always hold your mind on what you are doing, no matter what it is.
Work when you work, and play when you play. Always hold your mind on what you are doing, no matter what it isClick to tweet
14. Develop concentration by taking muscular exercises, you must not forget that the mind is associated with muscle and nerve. When you steady your nerves and muscles, you steady your mind.
15. Breathe deeply when you are happy and you will gain life and strength; you will steady your mind and you will develop your power of concentration and become magnetic and powerful.
16. As the mind is, so is the action. If it is uneasy, restless, erratic, unsteady, its actions are the same. Concentration means control of the mind and body.
17. Be careful of your desires, make a mental picture of what you want and set your will to this until it materializes. Never allow yourself to drift without helm or rudder.
18. Don’t waste your mental powers in wishes. Don’t dissipate your energies by trying to satisfy every whim. Concentrate on doing something really worth while.
19. Say, “You can. You will. You must”. Just realize this and the rest is easy. You have the latent faculties and forces to subdue anything that tries to interfere with your plans.
20. When I walk along the street and study the different people’s faces I can tell how they spent their lives. It all shows in their faces.
23. The sun’s rays shine down on our gardens, but we can plant trees that will interfere with the sun light. There are invisible forces ready to help you if you do not think and act to intercept these.
24. It is just as easy to surround your life with what you want, as it is with what you don’t want. It is a question to be decided by your will.
25. If you allow the mind to wander while you are doing small things, it will be likely to get into mischief and make it hard to concentrate on the important act when it comes.
26. If you allow yourself to worry or hurry in what you are doing, this will not be clearly photographed upon the sensitized plate of the subjective mind, and you therefore will not be really conscious of your actions.
27. What you will to do directs your life forces. All habits, good or bad, are the result of what you will to do. You improve or lower your condition in life by what you will to do.
28. Many have much initiative, but instead of concentrating it into one channel, they diffuse it through several, thereby dissipating it to such an extent that its effect is lost.
29. You must select a road that will lead to “somewhere,” rather than “nowhere”. Each little move should bring you nearer the goal which you planned to reach.
30. The attitude of the mind affects the expression of the face, determines action, changes our physical condition and regulates our lives.
31. In all of us there is this silent force of wonderful power. If developed, it can overcome conditions that would seem insurmountable. It is constantly urging us on to greater achievement.
32. The person who never wants anything, gets little. To demand resolutely is the first step toward getting what you want.
34. It is a big mistake to let a thought rule you, instead of ruling it. He who does not rule himself is not a success. If you cannot control your concentration, your health will suffer.
35. You may control your life and actions just as you can control your hands. If you want to control your life you must first control your thinking.
36. Most of us are forming new habits all the time. After a habit has been in force for a long time, it becomes almost a part of you.
37. Surround yourself with every aid you can. Don’t play with fire by forming bad habits. Make a new beginning today. Study why you have been doing certain things.
38. When a resolve or a fine glow of feeling is allowed to evaporate without bearing fruit, it is worse than a chance lost.
39. Habits have often been called a labor-saving invention, because when they are formed they require less of both mental and material strength.
Habits have often been called a labor-saving invention, because when they are formed they require less of both mental and material strengthClick to tweet
40. The person that does not carry his desires into action is only a dreamer. Desire is a great creative force, if it is pure, intense and sustained.
41. The more you accomplish today the more force you will have at your disposal with which to solve your problems tomorrow.
42. You may not at first meet with entire success, but aim so high that if you fall a little short you will still have accomplished much.
43. The way ahead of all of us is not clear sailing, but all hard passages can be bridged, if you just think they can and concentrate on how to do it.
44. Do you know that you are continually acting according to the images you form?
45. It is a spiritual law that the desire to do, necessarily implies the ability to do.
46. The secret of accomplishment is concentration, or the art of turning all your power upon just one point at a time.
Inside your personal free ebook copy of The Power Of Concentration, the timeless masterpiece by Theron Q. Dumont…
– Achieve strength of mind
– Learn how to control your every thought, wish and plan
– Get what you want through concentration
– Attract the good things without a great effort
– Through concentration you can mold your environment
– Find out the great secret of any accomplishment
– Read why people do not get what they “concentrate” on
– Understand how to overcome undesirable habits
– Realize your ambition and a successful business attitude
– Broaden the visions of those you come in contact with
– Be ready for an opportunity when it comes
– Learn how to greatly increase your efficiency
– Learn a method for removing unfavorable conditions
– Make your will and intellect act in unison Develop physical and mental concentration
– Know how to desire something and exclude all distracting thoughts
– Discover what you must do to be successful
– Become the master of circumstances
– Identify how successful business is not the result of chance
– Attract the ideas thought out by others
– Build up courage to do as you wish
– Apply the first step toward acquiring wealth
– Make your mind a powerful transmitter of thought
– An exercise that will give you a self-poised manner
– Gain the mastery of your work, life powers and forces
– Maximize the best time to practice concentration exercises
– Implement an easy way to remember with an exercise in Memory Concentration
Plus so much more…
If you will just practice a few concentration exercises each day you will find you will soon develop this wonderful power.
Remember, before you leave, collect your free copy of The Power Of Concentration by Theron Q. Dumont.
PLUS check out a few free gifts from my friends…