Consider that if nothing changed and you took no deliberate action in the direction of your intended future, then the things that you consider to be “problems” today could very likely be the same challenges that you spend time with at the end of next year.
What would have to happen for you to spice up your life and get to the end this year with a brand new set of issues that demand your attention?
What enlivening challenges will you be intent on attracting this year?
Use the following 20 questions for new year to give you a head start for the next year and complete the “Set Your Intentions Exercise” below, as well.
20 Questions For New Year…
Would you like to copy & print out the 20 questions in the New Year video above? Here are those 20 new year questions…
1. Are you crystal clear yet, about what you truly want?
2. What is your theme for next year?
3. Where are you going and who are you going with?
4. Are you ready to create your own life this year?
5. What dreams have you given up on, which you could now get moving?
6. What could you do, to be even more clear about what you really want?
7. What have you firmly decided to accomplish?
8. What would it take to trust yourself to succeed?
9. If your life continues on its current path, what will it be like in five years?
10. What really defines success for you?
11. What can you do today to be happy with your life, forever?
12. In what areas will you dare to be different?
13. Which habit are you working on improving, or including in your life today?
14. What can you do today to improve your life forever?
15. What will you be looking back on, at the end of your life?
16. Are you moving forward, sideways, diagonally or in reverse?
17. What restrictions, that you’ve placed on you, could you now begin to release?
18. What are your highest priorities?
19. Are you bigger than your problems, or are your problems bigger than you?
20. How do you want the rest of your life to unfold?
Each text box below allows for approx. 15-16 words (96 characters)